Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Post-A-Thon: The Nails

So, I thought I'd get some of this done Friday evening, but T came & kidnapped me for drinks, then I thought I'd post on Saturday & she came & kidnapped me again! So I'm going to make this a Sunday post-a-thon & try to get caught up on all that I've been procrastinating on. I will start - of course - with the nails.

This NOTD is from a few days ago, from my recent haul (pics of which are forthcoming), Icing Laura's Fave Konied with Misa Toxic Seduction & plate m56:


I also have a guest NOTD, my mom, who I've finally convinced to wear blue polish! Yay! This is Nina Ultra Pro In A Tiff:


So, now I've got the nails out of the way, on to the other stuff =) Stay tuned & thanks for reading.

~Colette

6 comments:

  1. ooo I really like the icing color! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of those! I have In A Tiff, thank goodness, but I don't have that Icing shade - I have something similar, but it's much darker. Both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AQUAHEART - Thank you =)

    NICOLE - Icing has a lot of great colors & they're ususally on sale buy one get one 50% off so you don't have to feel too guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great you got your mom to branch out. The blue looks pretty on her.

    I love the French tip waves over light green. It's soothing and oceanic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray Mom! Good for you on wearing blue. Try greens next. I always used to get my Mother to try different things. It's fun and keeps you close. Love your Konadicure. Very pretty shades of polish you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PAINTEDLADYFINGERS - That Konad plate is hands-down one of my favorites

    LUCY - She went back to a boring (to me) pink after this LOL, but I think she'll wear more "different" colors in the future when she gets in themood =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...