Monday, November 23, 2009

Small Ulta Haul

Just a few, but a good few. Ulta has buy 2 get 1 free OPI right now, and I also had a coupon that was either $3.50 off, or a free level-1 reward, which I guess includes Ulta polish. So I ended up saving almost as much as I spent LOL, only having to pay for 2 of these:


The top row are the OPI Holiday 2009 Ulta Exclusive colors: Dazzled by Gold, Dreaming of Red, & Visions of Sugarplum. The one on the bottom is Ulta Green With Envy, which I had a little lemming for after seeing it on Scrangie - this was the last bottle out, so apparently I'm not the only one who fell in love at first sight.

Trying to get back on track after not much posting last week, got some pics to edit & then I'll post up my current NOTD. Thanks for reading.

~Colette

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...