Thursday, December 3, 2009

LXD on SYTYCD

Don't care about dancing? Well then, don't look. Come back later LOL. I happen to find this too cool not to share. The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers was on So You Think You Can Dance last night:



SYTYCD is one of my favorite shows, and this is one of the best pieces I've ever seen on there. I was eating dinner but I didn't take a single bite during this performance LOL.

Too lazy to crop pics right now, so NOTD pics will probably be doubled up tomorrow. Until then, thanks for reading.

~Colette

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes a well choreographed dance, or a greatly sung song gives me goosebumps. This is no exception! Amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! It looks like they are on ice when they slide like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very awesome! Love the song they picked to dance too, it was very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't watch the show at all, and I've never heard of LXD, but that was AWESOME!!!!! I mean, I was really moved by that, and the music they picked was perfect for the choreography. Thanks; that brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KELSEALAUREL - I know what you mean =)

    LIZ - It does, their movements are so smooth =)

    BROOKE - I love seeing unexpected music/dancy style combinations

    AAREN - Glad to hear it, thanks & you're welcome =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this show and love to watch dancing. I love two guys on here, Legacy and Russell. They are amazing dancers and get better every week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LUCY - I was so pleased with the results this year! I can't wait until the new season next summer =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...