Monday, December 21, 2009

NOTD: CC Wild At Heart

I intentionally put this on Tuesday night, knowing that it would probably be 3-4 days before I could do a new mani, and I knew that a purple holo would keep me happy that long =) This is one of the most gorgeous, color-intense holos that I own. Color Club Wild at Heart, from the collection of the same name:



Sorry a couple of the shots came out blurry, I didn't actually look at these pics until several days later, when it was too late to redo them LOL. Thanks for reading.

~Colette

9 comments:

  1. I love it, I want that colour so bad. Silly UK not selling it =[ I'll have it one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I really need to try Color Club, they have such amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got some beautiful pictures of that polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn thats so nice! Holos are always nice.. but purple holos are extra nice! :D Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this polish. The whole collection is gorgeous. Looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. VARNISH ADDICT - MIGHTY LAMBCHOP - MICHELLE - GILDEDANGEL - RIJAH - LUCY - Thank you all =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...