Friday, January 1, 2010

NOTD: CC Love 'em Leave 'em

This ended up unintentionally being my New Year's NOTD, even though I've had it on since Tuesday evening ... I got a wicked paper cut at work on Wednesday (from an envelope ... I bled quite a bit) and decided I should probably stay away from polish remover for the time being. Luckily I got "stuck" with a holo =) From the Wild at Heart collection, this is Color Club Love 'em Leave 'em:



So, not quite as blingy as the foils I was going to try, but a great color. Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! A good polish to have on. Not glittery or flashy but very pretty. I love that whole collection. Paper cuts really hurt. I just cringe at the thought of one. Such a pretty shade of polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Colette! Great color on you! Do you have many of the new China Glaze Glitters? I stopped wearing glitter polishes when I turned 20. I think I have to get over that idea that glitter is for teenagers, especially since I bought a few of the CG glitters. To heck with age!
    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is made for you. Now I'm hoping to see it ''konaded''. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ended up wearing this for NYE too! love it on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful with your skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Color Club makes great holos. This one looks really good on you.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LUCY - I only have half the collection, but I know I'll eventually go back for the others once I'm off my no-buy LOL.

    MICHELLE - I have a few of them, I want to say like 5 or 6 & I really like them. Glitters come in right behind holos in my favorites.

    NIHRIDA - Hope you enjoyed the skittles =)

    JESSIKA - What a coincidence - thanks =)

    MARIE - Thank you =)

    THE PBG - Thanks =)

    GILDEDANGEL - Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...