Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NOTD: OPI Ink Suede

I don't really have much to say today other than I am falling behind with NOTDs (again) & I don't think I've answered comments since last year so that's one resolution I'm not doing so hot with. But I got some of the pics from the past few days edited, so I'll post them up.

Here we have OPI Ink Suede. I think most of you are probably familiar with this color in one incarnation or another, and know that it's not as blue as it shows in the pics, although it is a bluish toned purple. I almost forgot to take a picture of it matte, remembered after I'd topcoated my left, so here we have Righty showing you this polish au naturale:




And here with topcoat:




Thanks for reading.

~Colette

7 comments:

  1. I think I'm falling in love with suedes. I didn't really care for them before but I might pick some up with my next order!

    Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to order this one. I really love how it looks. My nails would look as beautiful as yours. I have nubbins since I chopped all mine off after a break. AGH! I was just looking at some of my pictures with my long nails. I miss them. It was also easier for me to polish my nails. I'm getting polish all over my fingers now that they're so short. Also I love this polish both matte and shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING! It has an incredible glow as a matte, and with a top coat it becomes a beautiful rich blue. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good, both with and without topcoat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it with topcoat! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. THESS - KIRSTEN - LUCY - BROOKE - SOLVEIG - MICHELLE - Thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...