Monday, January 25, 2010

NOTD: OPI Visions of Sugarplum

Poor, poor Vikings =(  I totally did my part to support them, with a team-colored manicure.  I started out with OPI Visions of Sugarplum for my purple.  Awesome!  This is from the Ulta Excxlusives this past Christmas.  Here is a shot before I added gold, 2 coats no topcoat:




Then I took OPI Dazzled by Gold (also from Christmas) & sponged it on my tips.  This was my first time sponging, overall I really liked how it turned out I just wish I hadn't gone quite so far down my nail as I did, by just like a millimeter LOL, or that I'd managed to make it more gradated:



I'm not really that in to football, but I was very much looking forward to doing my dad's nails for the Super Bowl, but ... well now.  I'd tried to keep an optimistic view, but in the end, the Vikes showed that the one thing they are good at - always have been - is disappointment.  Oh well.  So now I guess I'll have to find a different excuse to wear purple nail polish LOL.

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. Your Vikings put up a good fight but, my (home state) Saints took it on home. :-) Very cool with the purple and gold though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how anyone can not fall in love with that polish, it's perfect! I think these two together are gorgeous. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is sooo amazing, I'm in love with it. The mix of Sugarplum and gold is great !

    ReplyDelete
  4. DENNY - I don't know if I'm happy or sad they won the Super Bowl also LOL =)

    NICOLE - GILDEDANGEL - AYUU - Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...