Friday, April 2, 2010

NOTD: SH Opulent Cloud

So happy to have found this color.  A worthy lemming, I think, for anyone still looking.  I didn't get as many pics of this as I would have liked, the weather was not cooperating, but I really enjoyed wearing this.  You can see some VNL under the lamp, but really I didn't notice it at all during the day while I was wearing it.  I think this was only 2 coats, so you could certainly add a 3rd.  Sally Hansen Opulent Cloud:


*Happy sigh*

Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am totally lemming this color. So beautiful - thanks for all the gorgeous photos! And it looks so good on you, so hopefully it's one of those colors that works for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous color. I am thinking its a purple but definitely going to check it out at the store

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't get what's with the fuss when it comes down to this polish. It looks really great on you but somehow I don't think it would work with my skintone (or many skintons and short nails) that well. Maybe it's only a good think I'm not lemming after this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. CYAN - Thanks =)

    K & T - Thank you =)

    S - I think part of it is just the thrill of the hunt =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...