Sunday, May 2, 2010

NOTD: Pure Ice Funky French - Celestial + Heart Breaker

This is from last Thursday.  Turned out just as I imagined, although I was a little frustrated with the little sequins (some came off, some just lost their color).  
 
I started out with one coat of Pure Ice Heart Breaker, then I did a chevron or v-shaped  french with  Pure Ice Celestial.  I didn't got all the way to the tip, since the next step was a chevron tip with Color Club French Tip, leaving just a stripe of the Celestial.  One more layer of Heart Breaker, apply sequins, topcoat & done.  I'm quite pleased with how my freehand skills are coming along, these came out really straight & even =)


Thanks for reading.

~Colette

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...