Sunday, July 18, 2010

NOTD: Claire's Bored/Excited + M64

Here's what I wore yesterday, I'm actually just getting ready to take it off. Claire's Mood Polish in Bored/Excited:


Kind of a salmon color, looked more pink in some lights & more orange in others. I added some stamping done with Orly Lemonade & Konad image plate m64.  While I was outside, it was hot enough that my nails were only one color!  I had to take more shots in the car's air conditioning to capture the funky french look in natural light.  And they matched the elevator button perfectly LOL:


And here's a quick vid of the color-change:



On another note, don't like fall over from shock or anything but I have succeeded in catching up with all my blog comments! I am going to really try & NEVER get that behind again, because it sucked & I felt totally guilty about it.

That's all for now ... I have a couple of other things to post but they involve a lot of photo editing, and I think I will probably upload the polar bear video that I shot at the zoo too, so stay tuned for that =)

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

16 comments:

  1. I love the konading you did over it. It is sooo hot here too that it stayed one color for me as well. I'm jealous that you have one of the new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm Colette :)...faaaabulous mani. I'm feel'in the love of polish and long luxurious fingernails:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful! i'm still trying to figure out how to double stamp using that plate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really cool! I love the Konading, and I think you picked a great color to do it with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! i love the pattern over the gradient effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so gorgeous :) It's a pity that in our country (Hungary) there's no way I can get anything even similar to this mood polish... to be honest most of the polishes you use is not available here x)
    Back to the topic, it's really amazing how the stamp pattern seems to disappear when the colour turns lighter :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can't get these in Claire's in the UK, I'm going to have to arrange some sort of swap because this one is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mood polishes are cool but not sure it would work for me because I keep my nails rather short.

    glitterm-younailedit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty, but the Konad makes it 100 times better! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. EVERYONE - Thanks so much!

    ENAMELGIRL - The flowers are actually placed pretty evenly, so it's not too hard to match them up =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Colette!

    I seriously just made this blog yesterday and have yet to post anything, but I'd like to know where you buy your Konad plates. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. JANNA - I actually bought most of my Konad supplies at a booth at the MN State Fair. I did buy a few online but I don't remember where, except for the generic BundleMonster plates that I just got recently - they are a really good buy & can be purchased from their site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey i was waordein where did u buy those mood corlos ???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...