Friday, October 15, 2010

NOTD: Halloween Spider Web Water Marble + Tutorial

I thought this would work a little better than it did - I'm not unhappy with the design really, I just don't think it looks quite as much like a spiderweb as I imagined that it would.  I used Sally Hansen Black Out & SH White On, here's my spiderweb water marble (& my new prop, a broken piece of garden decoration but isn't it just opalescent & gorgeous?):


One thing that made me really happy was that I had barely any bubbles with this marble - now if only I knew why LOL!

Here's the tutorial:


Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

17 comments:

  1. This looks really nice! I like the black/white/grey gradient effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it this is awesome....great for halloween.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how could it look better?! :P And your new prop is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is your best water marble so far. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ** bows down to the marbling Queen! **

    You never cease to amaze me with the way you manipulate the polish just so to get the most fantastic looks! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, this looks amazing. I'd do it, but the amount of polish I'd use for this kind of mani...it just isn't worth it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i see the spiderweb! so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowowowowow! What an incredible mani! And I'm sad that you have flowers in your yard and I have frost...

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are truly talented i love your water marbling and all your designs keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's awesom !! too beautiful !! I love it !! wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this for Halloween! You do the most wonderful water marbling. Looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog through a link at neglelakkmani.com, and I am so impressed! I absolutely love the water marble design, and I think it is great that you do a tutorial on it, so thanks! keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...