Sunday, January 30, 2011

Being A Responsible Adult ...

...which entails, among other things, doing my taxes rather than blogging, since I did get the final piece of paperwork I was waiting for on Friday.  So that's out of the way & a huge weight off my shoulders, but it took up a good chunk of my weekend.
 
One of the things I wanted to do was get the top 20 manis of 2010 done, since January is over like, tomorrow.  I'm rather irked that we're moving into the 2nd month of 2011 & I never even got around to writing down my resolutions LOL. Where has January gone?!  Anyway, I'm going to stick up a poll, in the right sidebar - just take a minute & let me know if you are still interested to see it?
 
Thanks for reading.

~Colette

6 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I mentioned your awesome blog on mine. You've inspired me to get the polish back out! ;)

    http://thisiskimaloo.blogspot.com/2011/01/nail-polish-obsession.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post the Top Ten! Who cares if it's almost Feburary!!

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, yes! Top 20!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimaloo, Bundle Monster, 21!! nail image plates, still for sale for $17.99 at Amazon.com. Much cheaper than Konad. I used mine for the first time today, and they work as well as Konad. Chez-Delaney also makes some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori Ida... I actually just got my Bundle Monster set in the mail today! And you're right, they do work just as good as Konad. I even gave myself a houndstooth mani at lunch today, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...