Thursday, June 2, 2011

NOTD: Zoya Reva

From the Summertime collection, Zoya Reva is a beautiful red with gold sparkle.  I really wasn't quite happy with how any of the pics turned out, they make the red look much brighter than it was IRL, so picture this a little deeper & darker:
 
 
I broke my pinky nail deep into the quick on both sides while wearing this =( 

 
My own clutziness to blame, I  put in my air conditioning unit Monday with no mishaps & then somehow managed to bend it backwards while I was stretching in my chair at work.  I still don't know exactly how I did it.  Polish remover sucked big time but I managed to get through it & give it some support with a patch.
 
Thanks for reading =)
 
~Colette

9 comments:

  1. I did that same thing on my pinky finger a couple weeks ago cept I ripped it almost totally off. Dog Training accident!! I had to cut the little tab that was still attached. That hurt worse than anything. My Nail Guy was able to repair with a new nail. I still have to be very careful till it grows out some. OUCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouchie! I hope it grows out fast!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow with your long nail the break looks even more horrible. That must've really hurt! I have Reva also. Zoya has so many amazing polishes. Is anyone else having problems with Google and posting?

    makeupgirl21@comcast.net
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty color, and OUCH!
    I've saved lots of nails thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color a lot . It's beautiful & sorry for the nail mishap .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice color indeed... You have very beautiful nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking at it hurts!! I have to say that when i do get a break i've ditched the whole patching and just do a thin layer of acrylic. Lasts way longer and i don't have to keep redoing the patches with every manicure change.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful polish color and SUPER ouchies on the nail break :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...