Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stop & Smell the Flowers

Currently in the garden:
 
 
Well, I can't actually stop & smell them quite yet (do gladiolas even smell much?), but my long weekend is so close I can almost taste it LOL.  All I have to do is get through tomorrow ... I can't wait to:
 
Sleep
Finish Ghost Story (Dresden Files # .... hmmm, 13 I think)
Sleep
Catchup posting
Sleep
Sleep
Go to the State Fair! (The great Minnesota get-together don't-cha know)
Sleep
Sleep
Slee... well, I think you get the idea =)
 
I know I won't get done as much as I plan, I never do, but if I can at least put a respectable dent in my to-do list I'll be happy.  Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

5 comments:

  1. I like to smell beautiful flowers in gorgeous gardens! Because those that you buy at supermarkets don't have any smell at all O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like flowers, there beautyfull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I didn't know you were from Minnesota! Enjoy the Fair!! I haven't been this year, but I hope I'll make it out there :) And those are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget to eat. :~P I hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I wish I could make it to Def Leppard and Heart but I have to work...the fair will have to wait :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...