Sunday, May 27, 2012

NOTD: Color Club Alter Ego

Well, hopefully you're able to enjoy some outdoor time this lovely holiday weekend, but if you're stuck inside due to heat or severe weather or whatever else, allow me to contribute to entertaining you:

Color Club Alter Ego is, in a word, awesome.  Purple, gold, quite nearly a duo-chrome shimmer - pretty enough that it didn't need any stamping or anything added, it stood on it's own & I wasn't bored with it even after several days:


So nice that I have tomorrow off work, so hopefully I'll have time for some more posting then =)  Thanks for reading.

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. This reminds me of my bottle of this little gem. I think I'll put it on right now since I have freshly manicured and base coated nails :) I hope you enjoyed your long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..Love this polish! How is it that I have never seen this before and where do I find it?! Tell?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name is Danielle, I'm a brazilian, and I really love your nails, principally your nails arts tutorials, unfortunately I don't have the same hability than you, but I try, I always make a mess hahaha
    Congratulations for your videos, your fans and beautiful nails (I really loved the Halloween Mummy with the eyes, was so cute...)
    Congratulations...
    PS: I hope you understand everything that I wrote... rs
    Have a lovely week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...