Saturday, November 24, 2012

NOTD: Purple with Pink Flowers Drag Marble + Tutorial

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving =) I had 2, one Thursday at Grandma's house & another yesterday at my brother's.  And still a whole 2 days until I have to go back to work!

Drag marbling is to me a great example of low investment high payout, because it's so easy & can be so impressive.  This one I used OPI Vampsterdam as the base color, and the flowers are done with China Glaze Mistletoe Me!  With the rhinestone in the middle I didn't have to worry as much about bald patches caused by dragging from the center:


Here's the tutorial:



Thanks for reading.

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. Love this :) I will definitely try this out soon :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! I love the colors you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love your tutorials, I'm going to try one of your water marbles soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty design and colour combination. Thanks for the tute. I'll have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I love your beautiful pics,but you should take a pic of just one single finger nail,and just your thumb..like a totall zoom in so we can see detail..like a close up..looking forward to the next ideq

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...