Monday, December 31, 2012

Hauls Catchup Post

So, I did this before when I realized how far behind I was with "real" haul posts, i.e. haul posts with close up bottle pictures.  & I am obviously very far behind again so here's another load of haul vids, but I AM going to do a real post for my Christmas haul, because I want to include the names of all the polishes I just referred to by number in the vid.  So here are my haul vids since around September.

Some Ulta & Target hauls:



My rather large BOGO from Ulta Butter London haul:



L'Oreal Project Runway haul:



Color Club Halo Hues and some other stuff hauls from Head2Toe Beauty:



The Zoya Ornate collection as well as the Gilty Pleasures Trio:



A Walgreens haul:



And OPI's The Man with the Golden Gun as well as the other colors I picked from the Skyfall collection:



So, as I said I'll work on a "real" haul post for the Christmas haul which is mostly Layla & China Glaze with a few other polishes.

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

7 comments:

  1. That's a lot of polish since September. If i had the money, i'd do the same thing though. haha. You're like my nail fanatic role model. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Colette! I've been wanting those Halo Hues sooo badly and this reminded me and I started looking again on ebay and amazon- I just wanted to give you a heads up that someone (maybe they have permission? idk) is using your pic from the video. http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLOR-CLUB-HALO-HUES-Halographic-Nail-Polish-Full-Set-6-Polishes-Silver-Caps-/170965624132?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ce586544 is where it's at and they have another sale with the same picture. If it's you or someone you know, sorry for butting in, it's none of my business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! You def have lots of nail polishes! But you def have great ones. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome!! Where did you get they orange stick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a question, in the videos of "water marble" the nail polish is normal or is special for the water? and the water is only water or water with other thing?

    because I'm tryng and don't fuctions.
    (sorry for the ortografhy, but i talk spanish).

    ReplyDelete
  6. An awesome haul!!! Drool!! (ps. where are you?? post anything, pls!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! What kind of nailpolish do you use when you make watermarbles? I tried yesterday, but it didn't really work... So I want to buy some new polish and try again :P (I'm from Norway, so my English is a little bad...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...